bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can Furrion Range Hood # FHO23SACRVBL Be Hooked Up to 110V Power


How would this be wired up? Does it have to connect to a 12v connection or can it be connected directly to 110v 120v?


Expert Reply:

The Furrion Range Hood # FHO23SACRVBL referenced in your question is designed to hook up to a 12V DC setup so the only way you would be able to use it with a 110V/120V AC system is by way of a converter like the Go Power # 34266169. This will convert your AC shore power to DC power so you can run the Furrion Range Hood or other 12V accessories.

We do have one range hood available that is designed to run off 110V power and it is the Greystone Euro Style # 324-000089. This certainly has quite a different design than what you see on standard units like the Furrion model you mentioned but it will still do a really nice job of ventilating smoke or odors.

expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>