Replacement Drop Leg Recommendation for a Fulton Magnum Series 2500 lb Jack


I need to replace the leg on my Fulton Magnum Series 2500 lb capacity jack. I am not sure of the model number, but I did find this number on the jack: 09 260 33A. The leg has square tubing that is 1 3/4 inches. Do you carry a replacement part for this leg?

Expert Reply:

I spoke to my contact at Fulton and he informed me that for a replacement drop leg for your Fulton Magnum Series jack you would want a Bulldog Square Drop Leg # BDDF3500.

This should work well for you.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From