Replacement Hinged Glass Cover for Furrion Stove or Cooktop


Does Furrion sell replacement covers for their model FGH3Z25BL cooktop? One of the bifold glass panels shattered on ours. Thanks.


Expert Reply:

Absolutely. The Replacement Glass Top for Furrion 2-in-1 Range Oven # C-FSRE21SA-SS-003 is the two piece hinged glass top you are seeking.

expert reply by:
Jason S

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>