Replacement Power Switch for Ram 3,500 lb Electric A-Frame Trailer Jack


I need to know if you carry the switch that makes the unit go up and down? I have a RAM POWER TONGUE JACK 3500 ON A 2019 ROCKWOOD MINI LITE.


Expert Reply:

If you have the Ram 3,500 lb electric jack that looks like the Electric Jack w/ Footplate part # EJ-3520-BBX, part # EJ-3527-BBX, or part # EJ-3520-WBX then the replacement switch to activate the extend/retract functions is part # EJ-3520-PSW on our site.

Let me know if you have something different and I can see if what we have is compatible for your application.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

What Do You Think?

* e-mail address format: [email protected]

I would like an email notification if someone replies to my comment

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>