Does Furrion 2-in-1 Range Oven w/ Die-Cast Grate - 21 # FSRE21SABL Have Cover


My current stove has a cover that matches my counter tops. Can I keep that if I change to this newer Furrion stove?


Expert Reply:

The Furrion 2-in-1 Range Oven w/ Die-Cast Grate - 21" # FSRE21SABL that you referenced actually comes with a folding glass cover for the burners. The picture I attached shows the cover in use and also folded up and out of the way. I don't think you'd need an additional cover for this but if you wanted to set one on top of the glass I am sure it would work fine.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>