5-Way Replacement Recommendation with Wishboned Trailer Running Light and Ground Circuit
My Current trailer end connector has 7 wires 2 for running lights and 2 grounds......do you have product that is exact setup?
asked by: Bill S
Helpful Expert Reply:
The closest matching 5-way replacement we have uses a single wire for the ground but has the wishboned running lights like you need, part # A25W5B. You'd have to run both of your trailer ground wires to the single ground wire and you'd be fine.
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Trailer Lighting Requirements
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 5-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Q&A: Placement of Front and Rear Hangers When Building a Tandem Axle Trailer
- Q&A: Recommendation for Replacing Torsion Axle on Ez Loader Boat Trailer
- Q&A: Trailer Light Kit Recommendation for Ranger Boat Trailer
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Q&A: Replacing Trailer 5-Way Connector That has 7 Wires
- Q&A: What Are The Two Upper Holes In Short Hangers In Tandem-Axle Trailer Hanger Kit APT8 For?
- Q&A: How to Splice in Replacement 4-Way Trailer End Connector
- Q&A: Troubleshooting Lights On Trailer That Was Rewired With Extension Cords
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 4-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Article: Breakaway Kit Installation for Single and Dual Brake Axle Trailers
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers