bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Replacement Hitch Balls for Draw Tite Gooseneck Hitches  


Lost ball for Draw Tite gooseneck undertow trailer hitch Model 50112 square ball cant find replacement


Expert Reply:

If the portion of your hitch ball that slides into the hitch opening is square we aren't going to have a replacement gooseneck ball for it. Basically we have two styles of replacement gooseneck balls for Draw Tite hitches. We have the Hide-A-Goose style like part # 19309 which flips over and reinstalls in the hitch body and we have the Remov-a-Ball style like the part # 5973 which is either left in the hitch or taken out.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>