Replacement Equalizers for EZ-Flex Suspension


I have the EZ-Flex Suspension install on my American Star 5th wheel RV manufactured by NewMar. One of the EZ-Flex equalizer units on curb side of trailer has the center rubber split in several places. picture attached The other unit appears to be fine. What should I do with the unit with split rubber? Thanks


Expert Reply:

Thank you for the photo; due to the damage of the equalizer on your E-Z Flex Suspension System # K71-652-00 what you need to do is replace that equalizer.

If just one is damaged you can replace it with a single Replacement 5-5/8" Equalizer for E-Z Flex # 013-143-03 although if the other side is showing wear I recommend replacing both, which is part # K71-654-00.

I also recommend making sure you grease the equalizers every 3 months or 3,000 miles with red grease such as # L11390 in order to properly maintain them.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

What Do You Think?

* e-mail address format: [email protected]

I would like an email notification if someone replies to my comment

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>