Fuel Can Mount for Rhino-Rack Roof Cargo Basket
What do you recommend for spare fuel can and mounting on the RRRLBS-S280 basket?
asked by: Christian
Helpful Expert Reply:
For the Rhino-Rack Roof Cargo Basket you could modify Jerry Can Holder # RR43107 by using j-bolts and u-bolts to hold it to the floor of the basket. This holder can secure one 5-gallon jerry (gas) can, not the round kind but the rectangular kind. We do not have any gas cans but 5-gallon cans are available at pretty much any home improvement store.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: 2024 Toyota Sienna OEM Roof Rack Compatability with Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform Rack
- Q&A: Recommended LED Light Bar Brackets for a Thule Caprock Platform Rack
- Q&A: How to Determine the Max Width of a Trailer a Short Bed Truck Can Tow and Make 90 Turn
- Q&A: Solution for Frozen Gooseneck Hitch Release Mechanism
- Q&A: B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch for a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab Shortbed
- Q&A: Fitting Larger Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform to Leer Topper with Thule Tracks
- Q&A: Rhino Rack Platform Fairing Recommendation that is 49 inch Wide
- Article: Using a Portable Generator on RV
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Article: Which RV Propane Tank Size Do I Need?
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers