bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Roller-Style Guide-Ons for Boat Trailer


Trailer guides I have a tritium boat trailer but it is a roller trailer do they make them for the trailer if so could you give me the Enpart no thanks


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you might be looking for roller-style guide-ons like the CE Smith # CE27610. These will keep your boat centered during the loading process and the corrosion-resistant posts support 9 inch rubber rollers. They will fit trailer frames up to 3 inches wide and 4-1/4 inches tall. If you happen to have a taller frame (up to 5-1/4 inches tall), you can add the Extra-Long U-Bolt Kit # CE11416.

I have attached a short video demonstration on this kit so you can see exactly how it installs and works on the trailer.

expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>