bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Ultra Fab Electric Jack Switch Replacement for Part Number 17-101011


Hi, I have an ultra electric jack and think I need a new switch however, the part number I need is 17-101011 from the manual. Will this switch work? Thank you!


Helpful Expert Reply:

The Replacement Toggle ON/OFF Motor Switch for Ultra Fab Powered Jacks # UF38-75-1037 is a fit as a replacement for the 17-101011 you mentioned. I've attached a video to assist with your installation.

click to enlarge
helpful expert reply by:

Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked From

Article or Video
Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages