bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Curt Gooseneck Kit Needed for a 2017 Ram 3500


I have a 2017 Ram Dually 3500 I want a curt ball for gooseneck towing truck has the gooseneck set up already for the ball and the my question is what is the CURT ball part number that I would need ? thank you


Expert Reply:

If your 2017 Ram 3500 has the OEM factory rail kit then the Curt gooseneck kit that you need it part # C60618.

This kit includes the hitch ball, safety chain loops, and hitch ball hole cover as you can see in the linked video.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>