Recommended Kitchen Sink to Replace Existing Double Bowl Sink


Im looking for a single bowl top mount sink that matches the size of the Patrick. I was excited when I saw you had one, then realized it was an under mount. My counters are formica and the double bowl I have now is a piece of junk. Id appreciate any help you can give me, as the dimesions of the Patrick is very difficult to find. Thanks in advance


Expert Reply:

The Patrick Distribution Single Bowl Stainless Steel RV Kitchen Sink # 277-000202 is designed as an under-mount, but we have had people use it as an above the counter mount. That installation requires some work and having some clips installed using a JB weld style connection. The flange often needs a little leveling for that to be a clean installation as well.

My recommendation is to slightly enlarge your countertop hole and use the Better Bath 24-3/8" x 18-7/8" Single Sink - 3 Holes - Parchment # LC209407 and cover # LC306192. This will give you the single bowl you are seeking in an above mount, but you will need to slightly enlarge the cutout in your Formica countertop.

Another option is the Better Bath 24-3/8" x 18-7/8" Double Sink - 3 Holes - White # LC209694 which uses a cutout that is 23-7/8" long x 18-3/8" wide. This will give you a better quality sink and will allow you to use the covers like # LC306198 and # LC306199

expert reply by:
Jason S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

What do you think?

* e-mail address format: [email protected]

Yes, I would like an email notification if someone replies to my comment?

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>