Can the Under-Bed Rail Kit # RP30074 be Used with a PullRite SuperGlide on a 2012 Ram 3500


Can I use the RP30074 under bed mounts in this truck with a super glide 5th


Expert Reply:

If your PullRite SuperGlide 5th wheel hitch mounts to industry standard bed rails then you can install the Under-Bed Rail and Installation Kit # RP30074 on your 2012 Ram 3500 and then use the Adapter # RP30156 for a fit. This adapter provides attachment points that match any 5th wheel hitch that fits industry standard rails.

Should you be doing any gooseneck towing in the future you may want to go with the Reese Elite Series Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch # RP30158-52 instead. It combines the puck system with a gooseneck hitch so that no adapter is needed.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>