Second Vehicle SMI Air Force One Brake Kit Recommendation for 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have a 2011 Allegro Bus 43 with the Airforce 1installed. I have purchased a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 and I need the Air force 1 installed. I live in Houston, TX and would like to know who I need to contact that could install that on the car and what would be the cost to purchase the system.
asked by: William H
Helpful Expert Reply:
Since you already have the SMI Air Force One installed on your tow vehicle what you need for your 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the Second Vehicle Kit part # SM99209 which comes with everything needed for on the tow vehicle side of the setup.
We don't have a list of installers for these kits but typically what we recommend is to find a local RV shop/dealer to you and most likely they install kits like this. If not, they'll be able to find you the nearest person who would.
The cost for the kit is available at the link below.
- Shop: Base Plate for Tow Bar
- Shop: Vehicle Tow Bar Wiring
- Shop: Roadmaster Tow Defender Protective Screen for Towed Vehicles
- Shop: Side Window Vents
- Shop: Roadmaster Direct-Connect Base Plate Kit - Removable Arms
- Shop: Vehicle Seat Covers
- Shop: Bug Shield
- Shop: Roadmaster Wiring Kit with Smart Diodes for Variable Voltage LED Tail Lights
- Shop: Vehicle Tow Bar Brake System
- Shop: Weather Tech Easy-On Stone and Bug Shield Deflector
- Shop: Nerf Bars - Running Boards
- Shop: Second Vehicle Kit for Demco Air Force One Flat Tow Brake System
- Article: Flat Tow Package for 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Search Results: protect a tow
- Shop: Second Vehicle Kit with Breakaway for Roadmaster BrakeMaster Flat Tow Braking System
- Shop: Roadmaster Guardian Rock Guard for Towed Vehicles
- Video: Demco SBS Air Force One Second Vehicle Kit Installation - 2021 Jeep Gladiator
- Search Results: roadmaster
- Search Results: tools
- Video: Roadmaster EZ5 Base Plate Kit Installation - 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Search Results: roadmaster 4750
- Q&A: Do I Need To Have My 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK Flashed By a Dealer To Work The Trailer Lights ?
- Q&A: Troubleshooting Error Message with Wiring Diode Kit Installed on 2021 Jeep Gladiator with LED Lights
- Q&A: Roadmaster Smart Diodes For Variable Voltage LED Tail Lights For A 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Q&A: Can You Use The Blue Ox Tow Bar Wiring Kit On A 2021 Jeep Wrangler Ulimited
- Q&A: Recommended Flat Towing Equipment For A 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Q&A: Parts Needed To Flat-Tow a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK All Trim Packages
- Article: What Is a Supplemental Braking System?
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Video: Review of Roadmaster Tow Bar Wiring - Bypasses Vehicle Wiring - RM47ZR