Which Tonneau Cover Works with TracRac Sliding Ladder Rack on a 2017 Ram 2500 Short Bed
is the BAK F1 compatible with a tracrac SR ladder rack system?
asked by: David A
I do have a solution for you but the BAKFlip F1 Hard Tonneau Cover # BAK72203 isn't exactly the best fit if your 2017 Ram 2500 has the TracRac sliding ladder rack. The issue is that the side rails the ladder rack slides on can still overlap the outer edges of the Tonneau cover and you would not be able to flip the cover all the way open because the ladder rack uprights angle inward.
What I recommend is the BAK Revolver X2 # BAK39213 because it has been confirmed to work with the sliding ladder racks. I have linked a video review of this cover for you.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Tonneau Covers
- Roll-Up - Hard
- Rack Compatible
- Opens at Tailgate
- Flush Profile - Inside Bed Rails
- Aluminum and Vinyl
- Vinyl Grain
- BAK Industries
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Q&A: Where on 2021 Ram 3500 to Trim to Install EcoHitch Front Hitch
- Article: Double-Eye Trailer Suspension System Review
- Q&A: What is the Weight Capacity of BAKFlip G2 Hard Tonneau Cover # BAK26203RB
- Q&A: Will the Thule TracRac SR Work With A BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover On a 2016 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab
- Q&A: Recommended Ladder Rack Compatible With BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover on 2020 Ford F350
- Q&A: Will the Pace Edwards UltraGroove on a 2018 Ram 2500 Work with a Sidewinder Pin Box
- Q&A: Number of Panels on BAKFlip MX4 Hard Tonneau Cover For a 2020 Ram 2500 With RamBox 6-1/2'
- Q&A: RV Cover for 2021 Ford F-450 Cab and Chassis
- Article: How to Charge a Trailer Battery While Driving: 3 Common Problems (And How to Fix Them)
- Article: Guide to Choosing the Best Truck for 5th-Wheel Towing
- Article: What is a Tonneau Cover?
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box