Replacement Operation Switch Needed for an Electric Trailer Jack
How do I find a switch that makes the jack go up and down. exstend retrack I cant find a part no. On switch or jack. Thank you
asked by: Michael
Helpful Expert Reply:
We have a switch that may work for your application. The Replacement Toggle ON/OFF Motor Switch for Ultra Fab Powered Jacks # UF38-75-1037 (15A) The pins are in the same positions as the ones in your pictures but the actual switch part does look a little different.
Your answer has been submitted!
Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked FromArticle or Video
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Wiring Replacement Switch for Landing Gear Jack on Heartland Bighorn
- Replacement Switch Availability for Electric Trailer Jack
- Wiring Diagram For Ultra-Fab Electric A-Frame Jack
- Correct Rocker Switch for Lippert Coach Step Control Module Bypass
- Replacement On/Off Switch for Light on a Barker VIP 3000 A-Frame Trailer Jack
- Activating 12 Volt Accessory Circuit of 7-Way to Power Boat Trailer Winch
- Replacement Slow Blow Fuse for Ultra-Fab Electric A-Frame Jack 3502 Model
- Replacement Light And Toggle Switch For Ultra-Fab Electric Jack.
- Replacement Toggle Switch for Ultra-Fab Jack that Lifts But Won't Lower
- Electric Trailer Jack Will Not Work Even with a New Battery
- Ultra-Fab Electric A-Frame Jack Wont Extend But Retracts
- Replacement Landing Gear Power Switch for 2007 Keystone Sprinter Canyon