bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Gooseneck Ball Options for a Hide-A-Goose Trailer Hitch on a 2007 Dodge Ram 3500


i just bought a 2007 dodge 1 ton it has a gooseneck under the bed, with round bore for for goose neck ball. I think it is either a reese or a draw tite, how can i tell which ball to get for it, I think it takes the 19309 ball, can you tell me the specs on this one, the od of the part that slides in the truck. thanks


Expert Reply:

If it is a Hidden Hitch, Reese, Bulldog, or Draw-Tite Hide-A-Goose hitch, they will all take the same ball. However, ball # 19309 fits the following models: # 9460, # 9461, # 9462, # 9463, # 9470, # 9471, and # 9474.

The underbed gooseneck hitch for a 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 is # 9464-35 (Draw-Tite). For this hitch, you can use Ball # 19306 (2-5/16 inch diameter) or # 19307 (3 inch diameter). If you have a short bed, we have a ball with an offset, # 19308.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>