Availability of a Replacement 4-Way Vehicle Side Plug End


A prong in the right side connector that operates the running light in the tail light was broken instead of replacing the whole harness I would like to just fine another connector and replace the connector.


Expert Reply:

I have a solution for you. The Hopkins Wiring Harness, # HM48035, will replace the malfunctioning 4-flat plug on your vehicle.

You will just need to cut off the current plug and using Deka Heat Shrink Butt Connectors, # DW05744-5, connect the new plug to your wiring harness.

expert reply by:
Jared P

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>