bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of 1-1/4 inch Ball Mount with 5 inches of Rise


Do you sell a 1 and 1/4 inch hitch the male part with a 5 or 6 inch rise? If not, where can I find one?


Expert Reply:

For a ball mount for a Class II 1-1/4 inch hitch that has a rise of 5 inches we have the part # C45014.

For a 2 inch ball you would want the part # C40018 or for 1-7/8 inch you'd want the part # A-80.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>