bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adapter Needed for 6-Square Connector on Trailer


do not need mail round end i need the rectangle that plugs into the trailor like the one it came with when bought it new in 2005 but is a 2006 the vin # is 1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX if that will help you. thank you.


Helpful Expert Reply:

If you are just needing to activate the lights on your trailer, and if your truck has a 4-Pole connector you can simply use the Tow Ready Adapter # 30104.

If you need to connect the 6-Square connector from either side you can instead use the Hopkins Kit # 37995 and then line them up with the correct functions on whatever connector your trailer or truck needs with a connector from our selection which is linked for you.

You might need a Circuit Tester # PTW2992 to ensure that everything is connected to the correct functions. I have also attached a helpful article on wiring for you to check out.

helpful expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>