bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Trailer Wiring Converter to Go From Combined Circuit to Separate


hello. i have imported a cadillac 1979,but the laws in sweden want me to install yellow turn lights rear,do you have any electro kit that seperates the turn signal from tail/brake light?


Expert Reply:

The adapter part # 118158 is designed to take a combined trailer wiring circuit and separate it out so that you can run blinkers on a different bulb from the stoplights.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>