Availability of a Friction Sway Control that can Mount to Ball Mount with 2 Inch Accessory Hitch


I am hauling a coleman laramie popup with a Toyota Highlander. I am going to install the MT70066 ball mount in order to carry bikes. My existing hitch has a sway control device. Do you sell a sway control adapter plate. If not any thoughts on other manufacturers of these devices?


Expert Reply:

Yes, Reese has the Sway-Control Bracket for 2 Inch Ball Mounts, # RP26003, and the Ball, # RP58060.

Both the bracket and the ball will mount to the MaxxTow Ball Mount, # MT70066, and allow you to connect your sway-control bar.

expert reply by:
Jared P

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>