Can Timbren Axle-less Suspension be Used as a Tandem Axle Set Up
Can this axle-less system be used in a tandem application?
asked by: Ren
Yes, you can use Timbren Axle-Less system # A20RS545 in a tandem axle set up. You would need 2 kits though. Tandem applications will work out fine but that is the maximum recommended by Timbren because if a third system was used it would cause the front ones to drag more on turns. So tandem, good to go, 3 or more, won't work.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Minimum Size Tire/Wheel for 2K Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension with 5 Bolt Hub
- What Are The Dimensions Of The # 42 E-Z Lube Spindle TRU37FR?
- Replacement Axle Option For a 1960's Boat Trailer With 55-1/2" Axle Hub Face To Hub Face
- Largest Recommended Wheel and Tire For Use With Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension # A20RS545
- What is the Total Weight of Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension w/ Idler Hubs
- Recommended Timbren Axle-less, Trailer Brakes, and Ark Articulating Coupler For Overlanding Trailer
- How Assembled is Timbren Axle Less Kit When it Ships
- How to Choose Correct Replacement Axle for a 2008 American Freedom Go Anywhere Toy Hauler
- Does Timbren Axle Less System A20RS545 have Rim Diameter Restrictions
- Weight Capacity of Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension System with Hubs
- Replacement Trailer Axle For a 10 X 6 Aluma Utility Trailer That Has A Torsion Axle
- Timbren Axle Less Kit with 5 Lug Bolt Pattern that Can be Used with 15 inch Wheel
- How to Determine if Timbren Axle Less Suspension Kit Will Clear Bottom of Deck Trailer
- Clearance Between Tire and Frame With Timbren Axle-Less System
- Can Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension System Be Welded To Trailer For Installation
- What is the Difference Between Regular and Off Road Trailer Tires for Timbren Axleless Suspension
- Information Needed to Replace a Dexter Torsion Axle
- Weight Capacity of Timbren Axle-Less Suspension System # A20RS545
- How to Measure for the Correct Replacement for AL-KO 880-lb Axle
- Is the Timbren Axle-Less Suspension System 2000 lbs Compatible with Electric Brakes
- Max Tire Height and Width for Use with a Timbren Offroad Axle-Less Trailer Suspension System
- Parts Needed To Convert Single Axle 14 Foot Trailer To Tandem Axle
- Availability of 5k Rated Timbren Axle Less Kit
- Wheel and Tire Recommendation for Use with Timbren Trailer Axles # A20RS545
- Can Timbren Axle-Less Suspension Be Added to Tandem Axle Trailer To Create a Tri-Axle Trailer
- Upgrading Axles On Harbor Freight Trailer To Use L44649 Wheel Bearings