Recommended Replacement Ball For Reese Friction Sway Control


can i buy one of the small balls that an anti sway bar attaches to. It looks like a regular trailer hitch but is much smaller....about 1 inch diameter


Expert Reply:

The ball you are looking for is part # RP58060. This is designed to be used with the Reese friction sway control.

The ball measures 1-1/4 inch diameter and has a 5/8 inch shank.

expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>