Is Ball Mount Adapter # A81008 Needed to Install Rockstar Mudflaps While Using Brophy Reducer # HR26


isnt this 2.5inch OD to fit inside 2.5inch receiver tube on the truck so the 2inch bracket that comes with Rockstar mud flaps be to narrow to fit? Just asking plan on ordering today and just making sure I dont need A81008 clamp


Helpful Expert Reply:

To use the Rockstar Mudflaps on the # HR26 reducer you will need to use the Ball Mount Adapter # A81008 if you do not have a 2 inch ball mount installed as well. If you have a ball mount in the adapter then the mud flaps can be installed on it. If you're using the reducer as a location to install the mud flaps then the # A81008 is needed.

Another option instead of the # HR26 is to install a 2-1/2 inch ball mount with a long shank like # 45291.

helpful expert reply by:
Charles S

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>