Adapter Recommendation for Going From 7-Way Round to 7-Way Blade


I have truck tractor with 7 pin round need to hook up 7 pin blade trailer which adapter do i need


Expert Reply:

We have two adapters to go from a 7-Way round pin on a tow vehicle to a 7-Way blade style on a trailer. You could use either # PK12-724 or # HM47425. Either would work well for you if your tractor has trailer wiring setup for combined turn signals where the blinkers and stoplights are on the same circuit.

If they are separate then you would need to install a second 7-way blade as that would be the easiest way. For that you would need a 7-way like part # 37185 and a signal converter like part # RM-732.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>