bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Cam Cover with Swivel for a Yakima Q-Tower Foot


Hi there, I have the yakima q tower system, it is the old style that uses the Q clips for each car application. I have lost one of the swiveling feet parts for one of the towers. Its the part that attached the Q tower to the rubber pad or landing pad. I cannot seem to find this part anywhere to purchase a replacement. Help!


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are looking for the Replacement Yakima Q Tower without Cam Cover Assembly # Y8880048. This is the portion of the Q-tower that comes with the swivel portion of the tower below it.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>