Ventline Roof Vent with Fan Recommendation to Replace Vent without a Fan
I have a vent line roof fan in my 2015 Starcraft trailer and am looking to possibly add the fan to it. Do you have an upgrade kit?
asked by: Greg O
There isn't an upgrade kit that will allow a Ventline roof vent without a fan to have one installed in it but there is a solution that we can provide.
You would want to just upgrade your roof vent to one with a fan like the # V2119-601-00 that does have a fan installed in it and would work well for you.
I attached a review video for you to check out as well.
- Video: Ventline RV Vents and Fans - Roof Vent - V2119-601-00 Review
- Shop: Ventline Ventadome Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan - Powered Lift - 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" - White
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Are All RV Hitches for a 2004 Fleetwood Tioga Rated for 3,500 lbs?
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Need Wiring Instructions for Wall Remote Switch # VC0533-03-A on Ventadome Roof Vent with 12V Fan
- Q&A: Parts Needed To Seal Aluminum Roof Panels On Top of Race Trailer
- Q&A: Replacement Cover For A 14" x 14" RV Roof Vent Above A Bathroom
- Q&A: Wiring a 7-Way Trailer Connector if Existing Wire Colors Dont Match
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Q&A: Bearing Kit for Trailer Hub that Has Seal 10-54 and Bearings 25580 and LM67048
- Q&A: Replacement Arm Assembly Recommendation for a Powered Ventline Roof Vent
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Article: How to Install an RV Awning From Scratch
- Article: How to Replace a Rubber RV Roof