bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Fifth Wheel Adapter Recommendation for a 2001 Dodge Ram with Gooseneck Hitch


I have a 2001 dodge ram with a remove a ball ,in bed release model 6300, and I need an a fifth wheel adapter to change from my work trailers to my fifth wheel camper thank you


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you have the Reese gooseneck hitch part # 6300-4439 installed in the bed of your 2001 Dodge Ram and are looking for a fifth wheel hitch adapter to use.

The most popular adapter we offer that would work well for you is the Convert a Ball adapter part # CAB-C5G.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>