Width of the Extang CargoCleats Truck Bed Tie-Down Anchors EX1932
can you provide the width of this device. I have a Ford F-150 Tremor 2014 with rail caps and a tonneau cover. The exposed face of the rail with the cover is 1.5inch and the inside face under the rail is about an inch. will the device work. the tonneau cover will not interfere
asked by: Frank
You will see in the video of the Extang CargoCleats Truck Bed Tie-Down Anchors # EX1932 that the anchors are between 6-3/8 in - 6-1/2 in wide. These are a universal fit as long as your tonneau is not on the rail where these install.
I also attached a couple of videos for you.
- Q&A: Recommended Ladder Rack Compatible With BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover on 2020 Ford F350
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Q&A: Recommended TorkLift Camper Tie-Downs for 2018 Ford F-450
- Q&A: Does Yakima OverHaul Ladder Rack Work With T-Slot Rails on 2021 Ford Ranger
- Q&A: Will Yakima Ladder Rack Work with TS Rails for TruXedo Elevate Rack Systems
- Q&A: What Tonneau Cover do You Recommend for My 2022 Nissan Frontier Short Bed?
- Q&A: Rear Seat Storage Box for a 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Q&A: TorkLift Locking FastGun Turnbuckles Keyed Alike
- Article: Performance Chips and Modules
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: RV Cell Boosters, How Do They Work?
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Best Camper Jacks
- Article: How to Choose a Battery Charger