Boss Hitch Cargo Carrier - B04100-1
High quality, extremely sturdy motorcycle carrier is also very easy to use. Motorcycle rail tilts down to load bike. Wedgelock anti-rattle device eliminates movement inside hitch and stabilizes carrier.
- Patented WedgeLock stabilizes the carrier in the hitch and eliminates wobble and bounce
- Wedgelock anti-rattle device makes the carrier and the hitch seem as if they are one piece welded together
- Easy to use tilt down feature means no separate ramps or jacks to mess with
- Just pull the pin to release the tray, creating a ramp to load the bike
- Makes for 1-person loading
- Adjustable front tire cradle securely grips dirt bike tire
- Also holds the bike upright while you attach it to the integrated tie-down anchors
- Width of carrier can be adjusted to fit different bike lengths
- Steel construction with welded structural components for extra strength
- Powder coated to resist corrosion
- Pin and clip included
- Made in Canada
- Fits 2" x 2" trailer hitches
- Application: motorcycles, motocross, dirt bikes, dual-purpose bikes, scooters, and mopeds
- Measures 14" from the center of the hitch pin hole to motorcycle rail
- Width of motorcycle tire cannot exceed 4-5/8"
- Limited 1 year warranty
Note: Not recommended for use behind an RV or motorhome.
|Carrier Weight Capacity|
Carrier capacity depends on the tongue weight capacity of the vehicle and/or the hitch, whichever is less.
|Tongue Weight ||Carrier Capacity|
|300 lbs ||180 lbs|
|350 lbs ||225 lbs|
|500 lbs ||350 lbs|
|750 lbs ||450 lbs|
The dirt bike carrier has a wheel chock that rotates to lock the front wheel, keeping the bike from shifting left to right on the carrier. The tie down hook also telescopes out to provide a better attachment point and to make securing the bike with ratchet straps even easier.
The dirt bike carrier tilts down, making it easy to walk the bike up onto the carrier. Once the front of the bike is secure, simply lift up on the carrier and slide the pin in to place.
04100-1 Boss Tilt Down Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality hitch cargo carrier for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate hitch cargo carrier information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.