2012 GMC Sierra - CIPA Magna Custom Extendable Towing Mirrors - Electric, Heated - Driver and Passenger Side
These custom, power towing mirrors replace the driver's-side and passenger's-side mirrors on your GMC Sierra and extend up to 4-1/2" to improve your line of sight. Heated mirror glass melts away ice. No-drill installation.
- Rectangular, extendable towing mirrors replace the factory side-view mirrors on your GMC Sierra
- No need for snap-on or strap-on mirrors that you constantly have to put on and take off
- Telescoping function makes it easy to see around the side of your trailer so you can safely and easily change lanes, pass, and park
- Pull mirrors away from your truck to extend line of sight by up to 4-1/2"
- Push mirrors back in when you're not towing
- Power mirror adjustment lets you change mirror face position with the factory controls inside your vehicle
- Heated mirror glass melts ice and never fogs up
- Built-in HotSpot mirrors help to eliminate blind spots
- Foldaway design allows you to fold mirrors up against truck for parking or for fitting into tight spaces
- Breakaway feature enables mirrors to fold in or out when struck to deter breakage
- Durable ABS plastic housing offers impact resistance
- Custom fit for your GMC Sierra
- Simple, no-drill installation
- Uses factory connections for electric and heat functions
- Has the same footprint and uses the same mounting points as the factory mirrors
- Driver's-side and passenger's-side mirrors included
- Made in the USA
- Mirror face dimensions: 6" tall x 9-1/4" wide
- HotSpot mirror dimensions: 2-3/4" tall x 2-3/4" wide
- Extended length: 22"
- Retracted length: 17-1/2"
- 1-Year warranty
Note: You cannot upgrade to a power mirror with heated face if your OEM mirror is not already equipped with those functions.
71700 CIPA Magna Replacement Telescoping Side View Mirrors with Blind Spot Mirrors - Power - Heated - New Style - Left Hand Side - Right Hand Side
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality custom towing mirrors for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate custom towing mirror information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.