Dutton-Lainson Accessories and Parts - DL24049
This wiring harness allows you to connect an electric winch to your vehicle battery. Kit includes power and ground cables, a wire and switch to control the Load/Unload functions of your winch, and an 80-amp circuit breaker.
- Connects electric winch to your vehicle battery
- Includes 25' power cable and 8' ground cable
- Replaces Load/Unload power switch on winch
- Provides 80-amp circuit breaker
- Made in the USA
- Application: 12-Volt, DC StrongArm models DL2550, DL25700, Dl24870 and DL24874
24049 Dutton-Lainson Wiring Harness for DC StrongArm SA Series Electric Winches
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality accessories and parts for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate accessories and part information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.