Rhino Rack Roof Cargo Carrier - RPBL-U
This sturdy, steel mesh tray is a blank canvas for all your cargo-carrying needs. The platform mounts to most roof-rack crossbar systems with universal hardware, and the flat surface is perfect for transporting gear of all shapes and sizes.
- Multipurpose, platform-style carrier provides a place to store excess cargo
- Saves space inside your vehicle
- Keeps dirty and damp gear from soiling your vehicle's interior
- Prevents you from having to mount a cargo bag directly on your roof
- Requires cargo net or cargo straps (sold separately) to secure gear to the platform
- Low-profile design maintains your vehicle's overhead clearance
- Universal U-bolt hardware kit allows you to mount the tray on most roof-rack crossbar systems
- Requires special fit kit (RUBK; sold separately) for use on Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty crossbars
- Zinc-plated, 5-mm-gauge steel tray with black powder coat finish
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Welded cross points add strength to the tray
- Application: roof-rack crossbars up to 3-7/8" in diameter
- Crossbars must be a minimum of 50" long
- Maximum crossbar spread: 58"
- External dimensions: 65" long x 49-7/8" wide
- Usable platform dimensions: 61" long x 45-7/8" wide
- Carrier weight: 46 lbs
- 3-Year limited warranty
RPBL-U Rhino Rack Rooftop Wire Mesh Platform Rack - 61" Long x 46" Wide
Customers compare RPBL-U to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Rhino Rack Roof Cargo Carrier
Do you have a question about this Roof Cargo Carrier?
- Does Rhino Rack Roof Carrier # RPBL-U Include Universal Hardware and Install on Thule Load Bars
- The Rhino Rack Roof Cargo Carrier, part # RPBL-U, you have referenced does come with a universal U-bolt hardware mounting kit.
Anytime you are going to haul cargo on the roof of a vehicle, you do need to find out the weight capacity of your roof. You can check the owners manual or contact the car dealer for the roof weight capacity that is allowed for your 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition.
I spoke with my contact at Rhino Rack and he said that the weight capacity of the cargo carrier is
view full answer...