Rhino Rack Roof Cargo Carrier - RLBH-U
Simple and sound, this rooftop cargo carrier offers a space to store all your excess cargo. The 5-mm-gauge, zinc-plated steel basket has a black powder coat finish and is welded at all cross points for added strength. Fits most crossbar systems.
- Multipurpose basket provides a place to store all your excess cargo
- Saves space inside your vehicle
- Keeps dirty and damp gear from soiling your vehicle's interior
- Low-profile design maintains your vehicle's overhead clearance
- Universal U-bolt hardware kit allows you to mount the basket on most roof-rack crossbar systems
- Requires special fit kit (RUBK; sold separately) for use on Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty crossbars
- Zinc-plated, 5-mm-gauge steel basket with black powder coat finish
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Welded cross points add strength to the basket
- Application: roof-rack crossbars up to 3-7/8" in diameter
- Crossbars must be a minimum of 25" long
- Maximum crossbar spread: 52"
- External dimensions: 57-1/2" long x 24-13/16" wide
- Usable platform dimensions: 55-1/2" long x 22-13/16" wide x 5" deep
- Carrier weight: 31 lbs
- 3-Year limited warranty
RLBH-U Rhino Rack Rooftop Wire Mesh Luggage Basket - 56" Long x 23" Wide
Customers compare RLBH-U to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Rhino Rack Roof Cargo Carrier
Do you have a question about this Roof Cargo Carrier?
- Will the Rhino-Rack Steel Mesh Cargo Basket Fit a 2004 Honda Odyssey With Factory Side Rails
- It sounds like you have side rails that run front to back on your 2004 Honda Odyssey. In order to mount the Rhino Rack cargo basket, # RLBH-U, you would need to install crossbars that run side to side on the roof of the vehicle.
For your van you can use the following crossbar parts to add crossbars:
Yakima RailGrab Towers, # Y00138
Yakima CrossBars, # Y00408
I have included a link showing a typical installation of these parts. The basket comes with the hardware needed to mount the bas
view full answer...