Kenda Tires and Wheels - AM1ST74
Top-quality, bias trailer tire has been rigorously tested to ensure that it exceeds Department of Transportation standards. This tire fits 13" wheels; its maximum load is 1,100 lbs at 35 psi.
- Flatter tread offers improved stability for excellent handling
- Special trailer tire design
- Couples the strength of a bias tire with the durability and stability of a radial tire
- Created specifically for trailers and not intended for use on other vehicles
- Advanced rubber compound
- Longer tread wear
- Low rolling resistance for smooth ride
- Bias tire meets DOT requirements
- Fits: 13" x 4", 13" x 4-1/2", 13" x 5" and 13" x 5-1/2" wheels
- Tire size: ST175/80D13
- Section width: 6.6"
- Outer diameter: 24"
- Load range: B
- Ply rating: 4
- Maximum load: 1,100 lbs at 35 psi
- Limited 2-year warranty
1ST74 Loadstar K550 Bias Tire - LR B
Customers compare AM1ST74 to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Tires and Wheels Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Kenda Tires and Wheels
Do you have a question about this Tires and Wheels?
- Will The ST175/80-13 Trailer Tire Size Replace the B78-13 Tire Size
- Yes, the Loadstar ST175/80D13 Bias Trailer Tire, # AM1ST74, is the replacement size for the B78-13 tire size. You will want to make sure the load capacity of 1,100 lbs. at 35 psi will be sufficient for your trailer.
I also have the Karrier ST175/80R13 Radial Trailer Tire-Load Range C, # AM10199, which is a radial tire in that size and has a load capacity of 1,360 lbs. at 50 psi.
You will also want to make sure and inflate the tire to the maximum psi that is listed on the tire. Trailer tir
view full answer...
- How To Get the Correct Tire Size For a 1985 Scotty Camper
- You will want to remove the P165/80D13 tires from your camper because they are only a passenger car tire. A trailer tire will be labeled ST before the tire size to designate a special trailer tire. This will mean the tire is designed with stronger sidewalls to handle the extra loads that a trailer/camper will put on the tire.
If you look on the 1985 Scotty Camper identification tag it might include the correct tire size that is recommended for your camper. The correct tire size for your campe
view full answer...