This single, 58" long, square load bar works with Thule feet (towers) to create a roof-rack system for your vehicle. The load bar can also be used as a direct replacement for Thule Crossroad Roof-Rack Kit TH45058.
- 58" Load bar works with Thule feet (towers) to create a roof-rack system for your vehicle
- Replaces 1 load bar for Thule Crossroad Roof-Rack Kit TH45058
- Square profile delivers maximum clamping stability for load security
- Strong, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction
- Application: Thule roof-rack feet or Thule Crossroad Roof-Rack Kit (TH45058)
- Length: 58"
853-0182-14 Single Square Load Bar for Thule Roof Rack Systems - 58"
If your roof is naked, dress it up with the Thule Traverse. This revolutionary, vehicle-specific system is the ultimate base rack, boasting the strongest hold, the most accurate fit and the easiest installation of any rack on the market, bar none.
- Revolutionary, vehicle-specific roof-rack system
- Mounts to naked roof using custom Traverse fit kit (sold separately)
- Works with Thule square load bars (sold separately)
- Traverse kit includes load bar end caps
- Patented MaxClamp technology
- Holds the rack to the vehicle more securely than other systems on the market
- Integrated AcuTight tensioning tool
- Indicates when the rack is safely and properly attached to the vehicle
- Ensures safest and most consistent installation
- Stores inside the foot
- Exclusive EZAssemble design
- Uses 50 percent fewer parts than other leading brands
- Installs in half the time required for competing products
- Convenient, vehicle-specific fit kit brackets snap into place effortlessly - no tools or fasteners required
- Handy OneTouch bar lock
- Allows you to set the rack position once and never have to do it again
- Lockable outer cover with bold, contemporary styling
- Hides and protects foot interior
- Blends flawlessly with any roofline to create an integrated appearance
- Secures with Thule One Key locking system (sold separately)
- Entire system installs and removes in a snap
- Made in USA
- Quantity: 2 feet
- Thule square load bars
- Thule vehicle-specific Traverse fit kit
- Optional: Thule One Key system locks to secure rack to vehicle
- 2 Locking cylinders are needed
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Thule Traverse foot pack is the ultimate vehicle-specific base rack, providing the strongest hold, the most accurate fit and the easiest installation of any rack on the market.
The Traverse towers - or feet - hold the rack to the vehicle more securely than other racks by implementing Thule's patented MaxClamp technology. The towers are tightened to the vehicle using the integrated AcuTight tensioning tool. These devices indicate when the feet are safely and properly attached to the vehicle, and they store conveniently inside the towers when not in use.
The towers mount to your vehicle using vehicle-specific clips (sold separately) that snap into place on the towers in seconds with Thule's EasyClick bracket-attachment system.
The Traverse offers a handy OneTouch bar lock lever, allowing you to set the rack position once during the initial installation. The bar lock then holds your load bars in place so that you never have to position them again - even when removing and reinstalling the rack.
4802 Thule Traverse Roof Rack Foot Pack (QTY 2)
These custom-fit mounting brackets work with Thule Traverse foot packs to ensure the safest, most secure fit. Brackets simply snap into place on the feet for quick, easy installation. Pads are included to protect your vehicle's surface.
- Custom-designed mounting brackets fit your specific vehicle
- Work in conjunction with Thule Traverse foot pack (sold separately)
- Simple to install - click into place in roof-rack feet
- Soft foot pads are included to protect vehicle surface
- Quantity: 4 mounting brackets and 4 foot pads
- Application: Thule Traverse and Rapid Traverse foot packs (TH480R, TH480 and TH4802)
- Limited lifetime warranty
1555 Thule Roof Rack Fit Kit for Traverse Foot Packs - 1555
This item is perfect for transporting work related equipment or sporting gear. The hitch mounted GoalPost provides a front- or rear-mounted load bar that allows you to carry loads longer than your truck bed. It is easily adjusted to different heights, and two load stops are included to provide lateral load support.
Thule GoalPost - Trailer Hitch Mounted Load Bar
- Mounts to existing 2" trailer hitch receiver
- Telescoping design allows for easy height adjustment for different size trucks and SUV's
- Pin secures upright bar in place at height adjustment points
- Includes 58" Thule load bar for attachment of watersport carriers
- Includes two load stops
- Provide lateral support for all gear.
- Adjustable along length of load bar.
- Constructed of high strength steel for durability.
- Built in anti-wobble mechanism keeps GoalPost snug in receiver for stability and reduction of noise and vibration
- Made in the USA
- Works with 2" trailer hitches only.
- Telescopes vertically from 54-1/2" to 66"
- Measures 7-3/8" from the center of the hitch pin hole to the back of the upright bar.
- Weight capacity: 165 lbs
Load guides slide left and right to accommodate different load widths.
997 Thule Goal Post Load Support for 2" Trailer Hitch Receivers