Custom Fit Brake Controller
All the parts necessary to connect a brake controller to your vehicle are included
1. Return to the duplex cable under the hood, where the brake wire (now white) needs to be separated from the 12 volt hot lead (black).
2. Using a butt connector, connect the blue wire coming out of the brake controller to the brake wire (white wire of the duplex cable) that was routed through the firewall.
3. Find a safe location under the hood or on the firewall to mount two circuit breakers: one 20-amp (or 30-amp; see brake controller instructions) and one 40-amp.
4. The black wire coming out of the brake controller is the brake controller power supply.
5. The white wire coming out of the brake controller is the ground wire.
6. Inside the cab, we only have one connection remaining.
7. With the brake controller mounted and connected, zip tie any loose, excess wires underneath the dash and under the vehicle.
Contact and Help
What our customers are saying:
I ordered my brake controller on sunday night and had it wednesday morning!!! You guys are great! You have a new customer for life! Thanks
Subscribe to email newsletter
privacy - we don't send unsolicited email
All images, layout and content copyright etrailer.com