Superwinch Winches - 1430200
Superwinch S3000 12v Winch with Roller Fairlead
The most popular performance trailer winch on the market is race-proven, has a powerful motor, an integrated sealed switching solenoid, and handheld remote. Being fully enclosed also helps keep the weather out.
- Powers Load IN and OUT
- Includes Freespooling Clutch for Fast Wire Rope Payout
- Weather Resistant Motor Housing
- High Efficiency Low Amp Draw Motor
- Roller Fairlead - greatly reduces wear and strain on the wire rope by eliminating rubbing
- Circuit Breaker Protected
- Durable Handheld Remote Switch on 30' Lead
- Mechanical and Dynamic Brake
- Commercial Grade Integrally Mounted Sealed Contactor
- Rated Line Pull (single line): 3,000 lbs.
- Motor: 1.3 hp
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 159:1
- Freespooling Clutch: Lever Action
- Braking: Mechanical and Dynamic
- Wire Rope: 3/16" x 60' with Latched Hook
- Switching Method: 30' Rubber Handheld Remote
- Switching Mechanism: Commercial Grade Contactor
- Dimensions: 15.1" long x 8.7" deep x 6.0" high
- Recommended Accessories:
- Accessory Kit with leather gloves (1554)
- Pulley Block (229A)
- Mounting System for either truck or trailer
- Wiring Installation Kit: Truck (2007, 1520 or 2008) and Trailer (1520 or 2008)
- Front or Rear Mount Trailer Hitch with Mounting Plate (2055)
||Close-up of the hand-held remote switch
||Close-up of the freespooling switch. Simply lift up on the lever to disengage.
Customers compare 1430200 to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Winches Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Superwinch Winches
Do you have a question about this Winches?
- Electric Winch Recommendaton for a PJ618 10,000 Pound Utility Trailer with 16 Ft Deck and 2 Ft Dove
- Congratulations on your new trailer! We have a chart on our Finding the Right Electric Winch page (see link) that shows how to select the proper winch for your trailer. You will need to know how much the vehicles you will be towing will weigh and you will need to purchase a winch with enough capacity to pull the vehicle up the incline and onto the trailer.
We recommend using a winch with a line pull capacity equal to that of the load being moved so that if the incline (resistance) is increase
view full answer...
- How to Wire a Superwinch Trailer Winch for a Car Hauler Towed by a 1992 Ford F-350 Diesel
- There are several ways that you can wire up the Superwinch S3000, # 1430200. We actually have an FAQ article that covers the different methods you could use to power the winch. I have included a link to the FAQ and a link to a video that shows a typical installation. I have also included a link to the installation details for the S3000 for you.
You also may need a wiring kit, # SW1520. I have included a link to the installation details for the wiring kit as well.
view full answer...