Putco Vehicle Trim - P97211
Add to the curb appeal of your vehicle with this stylish, rustproof, stainless steel fender trim. Each custom, easy-to-install kit comes with UV-resistant rubber edges for a more secure, no-scratch fit.
- Stainless steel trim increases the curb appeal of your vehicle
- UV-resistant rubber edges enable a more secure fit
- 304 Stainless steel construction - durable and rust resistant
- Easy installation lets you customize your vehicle on your own
- Kit includes stainless steel hardware for screw mounting and instructions for no-drill installation
- Full design allows for greater coverage of the wheel wells
- Quantity: 4 trim pieces
- Lifetime warranty
97211 Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim - Full
This Product Fits The Following Vehicles
1992 - 1996 Ford F-150 Regular Cab
1987 - 1991 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Regular Cab
1992 - 1996 Ford F-150 SuperCab
1987 - 1991 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 SuperCab
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality vehicle trim for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate vehicle trim information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.