Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs for Lifted Vehicles, 3" to 4" - Rear Kit - Dodge Full Size Pickup, 1971
For safety and stability, air springs are the perfect partner for your Dodge Full Size Pickup suspension when you are hauling heavy-duty loads. Springs reduce strain on your rear axle, keep the Dodge Full Size Pickup level and adjust to load sizes for a consistently smooth ride.
- Keep your truck, motor home, RV, SUV or van level when you are hauling a heavy load
- Improve steering control and braking effectiveness
- Level headlight beams
- Reduce tire wear
- Maintain even load distribution with air pressure
- Level off-center loads
- Adjust side to side or front to rear with individual inflation valves
- Reduce strain on Dodge Full Size Pickup suspension
- Prevent permanent sagging and excessive friction in leaf springs
- Increase Dodge Full Size Pickup stability
- Absorb road shock for a smooth ride
- Soften contact between axle and frame to prevent bottoming out
- Have a double-convoluted design
- Maximum load support
- Durable for years of service
- Designed to be Dodge Full Size Pickup specific
- Maximize safe load-carrying capacity, stability and ride quality
- Install between Dodge Full Size Pickup frame and suspension
- Include all materials necessary for installation
- Brackets, air springs, hardware, air line and separate valves for manual inflation
- Switches and gauges, compressors and air tanks are available for quicker and easier air spring inflation/deflation from inside the Dodge Full Size Pickup (sold separately)
- Load-leveling capacity: At least 3,200 lbs (at most 5,000 lbs)
- Do not exceed your Dodge Full Size Pickup's weight ratings
- PSI: Adjustable from 5 to 100
- Limited lifetime warranty on air springs
- 2-Year limited warranty on hardware
Firestone Ride-Rite air springs are designed to provide a load-leveling capacity of at least 3,200 lbs with a maximum of 5,000 lbs. Never exceed your Dodge Full Size Pickup's recommended gross Dodge Full Size Pickup weight rating (GVWR).
W217602264 Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs for Lifted Vehicles, 3" to 4" - Rear Kit
Ask the Experts about this Firestone Vehicle Suspension
Do you have a question about this Vehicle Suspension?
- Recommend Firestone Air Helper Springs For 2005 Dodge Ram 2500HD w/ 3 inch lift and 5th Wheel Rails
- I contacted our representative at Firestone about a suspension kit for your 2005 Dodge Ram 2500HD, with 3 inch rear blocks and fifth wheel/gooseneck rails. The representative informed me that you will need Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs, part # F2299. The # F2299 kit will work with your fifth wheel/gooseneck rail brackets.
Since you have 3 inch lift blocks on your Dodge Ram, you will also need Firestone Lift Spacers, part # F2368. This kit is for vehicles with a 3 inch lift using the
view full answer...
- Recommendation For Firestone Ride-Rite Springs on 1996 Dodge 2500 4X4 With Factory 4-Inch Lift
- If your 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 has the factory 4-inch lift, where the springs rest on a 4-inch block on top of the axle, you will need the Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs for Lifted Vehicles, part # F2264, that you have referenced. You will want to measure again the distance from the outside of the frame to the inside of the tire. It will need to be at least 7-1/2 inches for this kit to work. I am including a link to the installation instructions on the # F2264 kit.
If you are needing
view full answer...
Dodge Full Size Pickup Accessories