2006 Ford F-150 - DeeZee Nerf Bars - 3" Round - Black - Cab Length
These 3" round tube steps make it easier to climb in and out of your truck. Their molded plastic step pads are non-skid for secure footing. Black powder coat finish on the steel resists rust and corrosion. Custom installation kit included.
✔ Confirmed to fit your 2006 Ford F-150
- 3" Wide, round nerf bar gives you a step up into your cab
- Molded plastic step surface for secure footing
- Gloss black powder coat finish on bars blends with your OEM trim
- 90-Degree mandrel bends maintain the integrity of the bar and provide a sturdy, stylish look
- Custom fit for your Ford F-150
- Installation kit with mounting brackets and hardware is included
- No drilling required
- Powder coated steel bars and mounting brackets resist corrosion
- Quantity: 2 tube steps - 1 for each side
- Tubing diameter: 3"
- Step pad dimensions: 21" long x 3" wide
- 3-Year warranty
DZ371691 Dee Zee Black Powder Coated Steel 3" Round Nerf Tube Steps
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality tube steps - running boards for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate tube steps - running board information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.