Westin Tube Steps - Running Boards - 22-5050-1825
Straight-style step bars with wide, top-mounted, non-slip pads give your vehicle a rugged look. The 4" wide oval bars are made of polished stainless steel and have molded endcaps to keep out moisture. Custom, no-drill mounting kit included.
- Oval tube steps make it easy to get into and out of your vehicle
- Greater stability than narrower round bars
- Straight-style step bars with thick step pads give a rugged look
- Wide, saddle-pad step areas provide sure footing
- Raised tread makes it easy for your shoes to grip the surface
- UV-resistant polymer plastic will not crack or fade
- Polished stainless steel is long-lasting and rustproof
- Black molded plastic endcaps deliver a finished look
- Help to protect bars from internal corrosion
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation
- No drilling required
- Custom brackets and hardware included
- Tubing width: 4"
- Bar length: 72"
- Step pad dimensions: 4" wide x 1/2" tall
- Step pad quantity: 2 per bar
- Quantity: 2 tube steps
- Lifetime warranty
22-5050 Westin Stainless Steel Oval Step Tubes - Polished - 4" Wide
22-1825 Westin Custom Installation Kit for Oval Step Tubes
This Product Fits The Following Vehicles
2008 - 2012 Toyota Highlander
Ask the Experts about this Westin Tube Steps - Running Boards
- How Wide are the Westin Oval Tube Steps for a 2012 Toyota Highlander
- These Westin Oval Tube Steps # 22-5050-1825 are 4-1/4 inches wide, which is 28% wider than most standard step bars. You could check the diameter of your running boards and compare them to these and see how much wider they would be on your 2012 Toyota Highlander.
You might also be interested in a set of Westin Tube Steps # 27-6125-1855 as these are even wider at 6 inches wide.
I attached installation instructions for this product for you to check out also.
view full answer...