Carr Custom-Fit Side Steps - Super Hoop - Polished Aluminum - 17" Step - 1 Pair - 1988 B Series Pickup by Mazda
Designed to give off a more rugged look than traditional tube steps and running boards, these hoop-style steps provide a large, flat, non-skid surface for you to get into and out of your Mazda B Series Pickup. Multi-mount system ensures a precise, stable fit.
- Stylish steps let you get into and out of your Mazda B Series Pickup with ease
- Large, flat step surfaces have non-slip diamond tread for excellent stability
- Hoop style gives a rugged, off-road look
- Multi-mount system provides a simple and precise fit for your Mazda B Series Pickup
- Mounting heads attach to rocker panels
- Rotate for a perfect fit
- Constructed of zinc-plated steel
- Hardware included
- Durable, rustproof, cast aluminum alloy construction
- XM3 Xtreme polished finish won't rust, crack or peel
- Made in USA
- Overall length: 20"
- Step platform dimensions: 17" long x 5" wide
- Drop: 6"
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Quantity: 2 steps
- Limited lifetime warranty
The heads of the unique multi-mount installation system on Super Hoop side steps attach to your rocker panels and allow the steps to pivot for a precise fit.
124032 CARR Super Hoop Tube Steps - XM3 Polished Finish - 1 Pair
Ask the Experts about this Carr Tube Steps - Running Boards
- How do the Carr Super Hoop Steps Mount to a 2012 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- Those other stores are not entirely correct. You will need to drill into the metal of the truck and the steps are held on with nuts and bolts. I have linked the instructions for you to view. page 3, step 12 states to use the 5/16 x 1-3/4 hex bolts and nuts in the drilled holds to mount the brackets to the truck. There are sheet metal screws used in the installation, not self-tapping because drilling is required, but they are not the primary fastener used to hold the steps on the truck.
view full answer...
Mazda B Series Pickup Accessories