Westin Signature Series Round Nerf Bars - 3" - Chrome Plated Steel - 2008 Sierra by GMC
The curved ends on these step bars give your GMC Sierra a streamlined look. Made of rust-resistant chrome-plated steel, these 3" diameter round bars have recessed step areas that prevent internal corrosion. Non-slip step pads provide sure footing.
- Custom-fit, round nerf bars make it easy to get into and out of your GMC Sierra
- Curved ends of step bars give a finished, street-style look
- Non-slip step pads sit in recessed tube areas instead of cutouts
- No holes in tubing means maximum strength and durability with no internal corrosion
- Sturdy polymer plastic construction resists UV rays, fading, and cracking
- Chrome-plated steel is long-lasting and rust resistant
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation with included hardware
- Tubing diameter: 3"
- Step pad dimensions: 3" wide x ? long
- Step pad quantity: 2 per bar
- Quantity: 2 nerf bars
- 3-Year warranty
The step pad areas in Westin's Signature Series round nerf bars are indented instead of cut out, maintaining the structural integrity of the steel tubing and preventing internal corrosion.
As shown in the image above, these step bars have a U-style tubing, which ensures that each bar conforms perfectly to your GMC Sierra. Installation is quick and simple - just bolt the mounting brackets to existing holes in your truck's frame. No drilling is required.
25-1680 Westin Mild Steel Round Tube Steps - Signature Series - Chrome Plated - 3" Wide
Ask the Experts about this Westin Tube Steps - Running Boards
Do you have a question about this Tube Steps - Running Boards?
- Step Bar Recommendation for a 2000 C3500 Chevy Truck
- For your 2000 Chevrolet C3500 truck, you would want the Westin Signature Series Step Bars, Chrome Plated, for Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon, part # 25-0500. I spoke with my contact at Westin, and he told me that from bolt hole to bolt hole these step bars measure 48 inches.
In 2000, there were C/K series trucks that were produced as well as Silverados, which do not share the same frame design. The # 25-0500 is designed to fit on the C/K series trucks and the # 25-1680 is designed to fit the S
view full answer...
- Difference Between Westin Signature and E Series Step Bars
- The E Series would be considered an upgrade over the Signature step bars. In the E Series, the polished bars are constructed of 304 stainless steel, and are covered by a lifetime warranty. The black powder coated bars are covered by a 3 year warranty.
The Signature step bars are constructed of galvanized mild steel, and offer a 3 year warranty.
view full answer...
GMC Sierra Accessories