DeeZee FX Extruded Running Boards - Clear Powder Coated Aluminum - Cab Section - 2000 GMC Sierra
Constructed of lightweight, powder coated aluminum, the FX extruded running boards offer simple, secure footing when stepping into or out of your GMC Sierra. The boards feature a clear powder coat. Includes cab-section boards only.
- Lightweight, molded aluminum extrusion with step pads for secure footing
- Clear powder coat finish for resistance to rust and corrosion
- Mud flaps protect GMC Sierra and step surface
- Sit over the front wheels
- Cab section only - bed section sold separately
- Vehicle-specific application
- Made in the USA
- Extend 5" - 6-3/4" from GMC Sierra, depending on application
- Includes 2 cab-section boards, 1 for each side of GMC Sierra
- Limited lifetime warranty
FX11952 Dee Zee FX Clear Coat Running Board
Ask the Experts about this DeeZee Tube Steps - Running Boards
Do you have a question about this Tube Steps - Running Boards?
- Which Running Boards Will Fit a 2012 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Diesel with DPF Tank
- The DeeZee running boards, # DZFX11952 will not fit on models that have the diesel particulate filter but we do have some running boards that will fit.
The Westin running boards have been engineered to fit. I spoke with my contact at Westin and he stated that they have a special, thinner bracket to accommodate the DPF tank on diesel models. If you have an extended cab, you can use # 27-6630-1745. For a regular cab, you can use # 27-6600-1735. Westin does recommend using a gap strip, # 27-9901
view full answer...
GMC Sierra Accessories