Westin Sure-Grip Running Boards w/ Custom Installation Kit - 6" Wide - Brushed Aluminum - 2005 Dakota by Dodge
These 6" wide, brushed aluminum running boards sit close to your Dodge Dakota's frame for a streamlined look. The 1-piece, non-slip step pad on each board is made of soft, durable rubber, providing better grip than a molded step surface.
- Running boards make it easy to get into and out of your Dodge Dakota
- Extra-wide platform delivers a stable step surface
- 1-Piece, non-slip rubber pad runs the full length of each board for sure footing
- Rubber step area offers better grip than a molded surface
- Special grooves channel water away and provide extra grip
- UV-resistant material will not crack or fade
- Step boards mount close to your truck for a streamlined look
- Brushed aluminum construction is durable and rustproof
- Black molded endcaps provide a finished look and help to protect boards from internal corrosion
- Light kit (27-6000 - sold separately) can be added for safety and increased visibility
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation
- Custom mounting kit included
- Step pad width: 4-1/2"
- Overall board width: 6"
- Board length: 85"
- Quantity: 2 step boards
- 5-Year warranty
27-6150 Westin Sure-Grip Step Boards - Brushed Aluminum
27-1655 Westin Custom Mounting Kit for Sure-Grip Running Boards
Dodge Dakota Accessories