2005 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty - BedRug Custom Truck Bed Mat - Bed Floor Cover for Trucks with Drop-In Liners
A BedRug truck-bed mat upgrades the floor of your Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty bed to a 1/2" thick, slip-resistant, carpet-like surface that cushions and protects fragile loads, helps prevent skidding cargo and still offers a heavy-duty work surface for rugged use.
- Cushions and protects the floor of your Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty's bed with a closed-cell foam polypropylene mat
- Helps to safeguard fragile cargo like antiques, pet cages and electronics from bumps and shocks
- Deters scratches and dents to your Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty
- Saves your knees: makes it more comfortable to kneel in your truck when unloading or working in the bed
- Looks and feels like soft carpet but stands up to lumber, mulch, rock and other rugged loads - shovel away without tearing the surface
- Helps to keep items from sliding around in the back of your truck
- Repels liquids
- Doesn't absorb water and resists stains and mildew - dries quickly
- Stands up to oil, bleach and even battery acid
- Cleans with ease - hose off, sweep or power wash
- Installs effortlessly using threaded, plastic studs
- Custom formed to your Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty's bed for snug fit
- No drilling or surface-prep sanding that scratches or damages the truck bed
- Easily re-install any factory tie-down anchors through the liner or cut small slits to fit around them
- Optional tailgate mat available (BMQ99TG - sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Application: truck beds with drop-in liners
- Will not fit trucks with bare beds or existing spray-in liners
- Does not cover the sides, wheel wells or tailgate of your truck bed
- Thickness: 1/2"
- Limited lifetime warranty
The BedRug truck-bed mat protects your fragile cargo and the floor of your Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty's bed from life's bumpy roads. An economical alternative to a full-coverage BedRug, the BedRug mat cushions the truck-bed floor to help protect furniture, pet kennels, electronics and other breakable or sensitive loads. The non-slip surface helps to keep items from skidding around in your truck bed and suffering damage. Sliding cargo can also cause an uneven distribution of weight in the back of your truck. Steering and braking are more difficult if the load in your truck bed isn't evenly distributed. The BedRug helps to keep your load where you put it, giving you better control of your truck. The soft padding is also friendly to your knees when you're working in your truck bed or crawling around under your camper shell.
The BedRug works as hard as it plays. You can haul concrete, gravel, lumber, mulch and more without harming your BedRug mat. Its UV-resistant surface can stand up to shoveling and other heavy-duty use. It even resists battery acid, oil and bleach.
BedRug doesn't absorb liquids - water runs right off the waterproof foam - so you can hose it off, let it dry and sit in it later for your tailgate BBQ. It also resists mildew and won't stain.
The BedRug mat's customized fit and simple, do-it-yourself installation give you a smooth, snug mat for the bottom of your Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty's bed. The BedRug installs quickly over your drop-in liner using threaded, plastic studs.
You can also get a tailgate mat (sold separately) that adds extra cushioning for your knees as you unload or work on a project in the truck bed.
This mat is perfect for people who use their truck on the job and for fun. It lets you use your truck bed as padded seating at the beach or as safe transport for your antiques and collectibles. Pets love the soft lounging surface, and their scratching won't damage it. Haul a load of lumber in the morning and then spread out a sleeping bag at night for some truck-bed stargazing.
How BedRug Mat Compares to Rubber Mats
The BedRug mat offers a slip-resistant, cushioned surface for the floor of your truck bed that helps to protect whatever you haul. Rubber mats don't offer the same level of shock absorption and skid prevention for your load, and they can also crack and fade, suffering the wear and tear of normal use. BedRug mats stand up to heavy-duty use without the surface degrading. Furthermore, thinner rubber mats aren't as comfortable when you're sitting or kneeling in the back of your truck. BedRug's 1/2" thick, carpet-like surface provides comfortable cushioning for everything you carry.
BMQ99LBD Bed Rug Truck Bed Mat - Fits Over Drop In Liner - 99-11 Ford Super Duty 8' Bed
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality truck bed mats for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate truck bed mat information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.