BedRug Custom Truck Bed Mat - Bed Floor Cover for Trucks with Bare Beds or Spray-In Liners - Ford F-150, 2011
A BedRug truck-bed mat upgrades the floor of your Ford F-150 bed to a 3/4" thick, slip-resistant, carpet-like surface that cushions and protects fragile loads, helps prevent skidding cargo and still offers a heavy-duty work surface for rugged use.
- Cushions and protects the floor of your bed with a closed-cell foam polypropylene mat
- Helps to safeguard fragile cargo like antiques, pet cages and electronics from bumps and shocks
- Deters scratches and dents to your Ford F-150
- Saves your knees: makes it more comfortable to kneel in your truck when unloading or working in the bed
- Looks and feels like soft carpet but stands up to lumber, mulch, rock and other rugged loads - shovel away without tearing the surface
- Helps to keep items from sliding around in the back of your truck
- Repels liquids
- Doesn't absorb water and resists stains and mildew - dries quickly
- Stands up to oil, bleach and even battery acid
- Cleans with ease - hose off, sweep or power wash
- Installs easily using a hook-and-loop system similar to Velcro
- Custom formed to your Ford F-150's bed for snug fit
- No drilling or surface-prep sanding that scratches or damages the truck bed
- Easily re-install any factory tie-down anchors through the liner or cut small slits to fit around them
- Optional tailgate mat available (BMQ04TG - sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Application: bare truck beds or those with spray-on liners
- Will not fit trucks with existing drop-in liners
- Does not cover the sides, wheel wells or tailgate of your truck bed
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Limited lifetime warranty
The BedRug truck-bed mat protects your fragile cargo and the floor of your Ford F-150's bed from life's bumpy roads. An economical alternative to a full-coverage BedRug, the BedRug mat cushions the truck-bed floor to help protect furniture, pet kennels, electronics and other breakable or sensitive loads. The non-slip surface helps to keep items from skidding around in your truck bed and suffering damage. Sliding cargo can also cause an uneven distribution of weight in the back of your truck. Steering and braking are more difficult if the load in your truck bed isn't evenly distributed. The BedRug helps to keep your load where you put it, giving you better control of your truck. The soft padding is also friendly to your knees when you're working in your truck bed or crawling around under your camper shell.
The BedRug works as hard as it plays. You can haul concrete, gravel, lumber, mulch and more without harming your BedRug mat. Its UV-resistant surface can stand up to shoveling and other heavy-duty use. It even resists battery acid, oil and bleach.
BedRug doesn't absorb liquids - water runs right off the waterproof foam - so you can hose it off, let it dry and sit in it later for your tailgate BBQ. It also resists mildew and won't stain.
The BedRug mat's customized fit and simple, do-it-yourself installation give you a smooth, snug mat for the bottom of your Ford F-150's bed. The BedRug installs quickly over your bare truck bed or spray-on liner using hook-and-loop strips similar to Velcro.
You can also get a tailgate mat (sold separately) that adds extra cushioning for your knees as you unload or work on a project in the truck bed.
This mat is perfect for people who use their truck on the job and for fun. It lets you use your truck bed as padded seating at the beach or as safe transport for your antiques and collectibles. Pets love the soft lounging surface, and their scratching won't damage it. Haul a load of lumber in the morning and then spread out a sleeping bag at night for some truck-bed stargazing.
How BedRug Mat Compares to Rubber Mats
The BedRug mat offers a slip-resistant, cushioned surface for the floor of your truck bed that helps to protect whatever haul. Rubber mats don't offer the same level of shock absorption and skid prevention for your load, and they can also crack and fade, suffering the wear and tear of normal use. BedRug mats stand up to heavy-duty use without the surface degrading. Furthermore, thinner rubber mats aren't as comfortable when you're sitting or kneeling in the back of your truck. BedRug's 3/4" thick, carpet-like surface provides comfortable cushioning for everything you carry.
BMQ04LBS Bed Rug Truck Bed Mat - Fits Over Spray On Liner or Non Liner - 04-10 Ford F-150 8' Bed